Amplify Intelligence has a vision to become a world leading cyber security organisation. Cyber security defence is a knowledge intensive industry, and this is why we believe in applying AI and machine learning to assist in the knowledge creation.
Amplify Intelligence was founded by a world class team in each with potent track records of over 30 years in cyber security, machine learning and technology businesses. We are united in their vision to bring bank-like cyber defences to small businesses using Human-Centric AI.
Co-Founder | CEO
- 18 years of experience in the IT Security industry in the world’s most respected security companies.
- Wide-ranging highly technical security skill-set from penetration testing, red teaming, Cyber Incident Response, Security Monitoring, Cyber Fraud, CyberCrime, Security Application Development, Governance, and Strategy.
- Global experience from EMEA and US to AsiaPAC and consulted across all industries.
- Built a number of teams and sustainable business functions in both consulting and within Enterprises for a number of areas of Cyber Security.
- Over 16 years experience in Cyber Security
- Experienced Security Researcher who worked extensively on DSTG’s Shapes Vector project. This combined artificial intelligence agents and three-dimensional visualisation.
- Worked in Security consulting in EMEA and Australia, global capability owner for web application security.
- Lead development in Cyber Security start-up in Oxford using machine learning to detect attacks on databases.
Dr Steve Moyle
Co-Founder | CTO
- Accomplished Cyber Security Entrepreneur previously founder of Secerno (Acquired by Oracle)
- Oxford researcher/lecturer in Big Data/Machine Learning; 2005-2016
- Cyber Security research.
- Working with tech startups as an Advisor
- Expert in advanced symbolic machine learning and data mining (now big data).
- Teaching courses on data analytics for more than ten years to both MSc students and industry professionals
Dr Penny Moyle
- Previously CEO Opp Ltd (de-merged and sold to East Coast PE and West Coast Corporate).
- Executive manager business psychologist/change consultant.
- PhD Oxford University in Experimental Psychology.
- Board Member of iPAT, OPP Ltd.
- Experienced in Research & Product Development, International Business development, governance and business transformation.
- Experience Executive Coach and Mentor.